Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wordpress is Worst Platform ever

My god. I have never seen a site or platform as incompetently designed as this POS. I tried to start a political blog on it. first it wouldn't publish. Support was nonexistent. Now I try to reset my password, guess what? No can do. Won't let me, therefore can't change it. Support? None. Even online it's closed for the weekend. How is this site still active? You can't use it.

I've been with Blogger several years. I have never had ONE single problem. I have even changed the name of one blog I had multiple times, with multiple URL's. Still-no problems. I don't even write directly through Blogger but rather using Scribe Fire a Firefox extension. The result? A site that has never given me a single issue.

But no words to press? Nothing but "sorry you can't do that. Nope, can't change your password, & we don't even acknowledge your previous one".

No comments:

Post a Comment