Sunday, July 17, 2011

Netflix Goes Down Won't Help Customers

I've been trying for an hour to get on Netflix. The website won't recognize my password. I've changed it about 10 times! Still can't get on. Finally found a site called downrightnow.com that lists  websites that have crashed & yes, they list Netflix. You can't even contact them. The phone number goes to voice mail then says "voicemail is full, call back later". Just awful customer service.

Here's an idea: when you have just announced a 60% price increase, don't give the impression that you don't care & don't want to deal with your customers. My package isn't changing prices. I went on there to add a movie because I only had 5 in my queue & you should have 6. I mean there isn't even an option of sending an e-mail. No e-mail address is listed. Really horrible relations with the people that keep you in business.


No comments:

Post a Comment