Sunday, July 3, 2011

Google Changes Gmail Look

I am not like those people who hate change. Today I noticed that there had been changes to Gmail. Basically they have changed the heading to a dark look. It is actually easier to read. all the choices are still there. Calendar, documents, etc. Of course some people are complaining. That will always happen. I am more concerned when a changed breaks something. Like Firefox 5 not supporting addons that worked a week ago when it was version 4. (Tell me again why this isn't Firefox 4.1 or 4.2?)

Although I do have to ask: Why do you still list Buzz? No one uses it. Probably the biggest failure in Google history. But then again Justin Timberlake who played a character in the Facebook movie has bought into My Space. That's still around?

No comments:

Post a Comment