Saturday, April 23, 2011

Linux Loses Again

God I hate Linux. I have Ubuntu on a USB stick. I decided to use it tonight instead of just using Windows. Bad idea. Why? Because I tried to update Firefox to 4. It wasn't in the repositories. Huh? So I went to Mozilla to do it that way. Downloaded it, but guess what? The Tar file wouldn't work. Good god would you just go away. What a worthless OS. Never works right. Nothing ever downloads right. Downloads never work but the Linux fanboys contend that Windows sucks.

That's rich. When has any flavor of Linux ever worked. How about never. Video is awful, the music players are hideous. The filing system is a joke (try finding anything in there). You'd think after 20 years they could make at least an effort to make it usable. But noooh. I guess they want you to think you have to be a genius to use it. Actually you could use it if it was written properly. A 5 year old could code better than the fools that write this incomplete, badly developed non operating system.

No comments:

Post a Comment