Sunday, April 24, 2011

Buying Wallpaper For Prepaid Phone

I'm trying to spend some money on my prepaid phone because it has such a high amount on it. I will never spend the money because I only use the phone once a week. No one has my number. I don't want work to know it & my relatives don't have it. Maybe they should but this phone isn't the greatest. I have to move around to get the best reception. i don't know if that's because it's a cheap prepaid phone or because cell service isn't that good in my condo.

So I said "Oh what the hell, I 'll get a wallpaper". It cost 2 bucks so no biggie. Except when i tried to actually set it as the wallpaper. I kept doing what the website said. kept going back to messaging>inbox>options. Damn, it was confusing. I kept clicking on the picture(Golden Gate Bridge), clicking save, close phone open it up, still old picture. Finally I must have done something because now it's on the phone.

Why do they have to make things so difficult? I suppose I could add a ringtone, but since no one has my number it would never ring anyway. But at least I got the balance down to $150. That should last until July when I have to buy another card. Or will I? Again it's not like I use this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment