Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another reason to Use Firefox

I was trying to read comments on Gizmodo & they wouldn't load. One reason is because they ruined the website with the awful change they did to the UI. God knows what they were thinking. So I decided to see if the issue was incompetently writing it for IE but not Firefox.

Well guess what? IE won't even load. Nice. I never use it but really? A browser that doesn't work. How exactly am I supposed to get updates since they require IE? More incompetence from Microsoft. Would you please just get rid of this POS?

There is exactly no reason for a browser not loading. That is unacceptable. It doesn't matter if you don't use it. You can't have something that just plain doesn't work. All the jokes about IE aside, it is an outrage to have a program that important not work. I wonder about businesses. Most only allow IE, so they will be hurting if that browser is suddenly offline. How will MS explain the damage done to businesses that rely on their computers to stay in business. I will be interested in the explanation. BTW-I'm clearly online because I am using Firefox to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment