Sunday, September 12, 2010

Why are my view stats so messed up?

I use 3 different sources to determine if anyone is reading this blog. Statcounter, Feedburner & Blogger stats. They all say something different & their stats don't even agree within the same program. StatCounter says nobody has read my blog since Tuesday, but Blogger says I've had views today & yesterday, & one was in China! Feedburner says 2 feedreaders & 4 bots have opened my blog. So which is it?


I hope someone is reading this, but I'm not so sure. I always ping google after posting, but so what? Blogger has a thing on each blog at the top that says next blog. Meaning you can just surf till you find something interesting. You mean no one has ever come across my blog. I check my settings. That is enabled. So whats going on? One stat says more views from Canada than here. But that was one day when somebody in New Brunswick loaded every post seperately. Hmmm.


I hope someone reads this. I have another blog on Fannation, a Sports Illustrated site. Because of where it's located, I get more views on one post there than I've gotten here on all my posts put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment