Monday, September 20, 2010

What's wrong with this picture?

So I go into Target today looking to buy some coffee filters for my 5 cup maker. A machine that, mind you, I bought at Target. Couldn't find any. So I ask one of the guys who's doing some kind of inventory, & he uses his scanner because the filters have a listing on the shelf. He looks it up and discovers, low & behold, the 4-6 cup filters have been discontinued!

So let me get this straight. You sell the small coffee maker, but not the filters for it. Uh, OK. Whatever. We have the technology to sell these, but we're not going to. Makes sense to me. LOL. This is like when I bought my printer. It is supposed to connect to my computer, but doesn't come with a cable to do that. Could we get these companies to get their act together?

This would be like selling a car that requires a tire size that nobody sells. Or a tv without a coaxial cable or the ability to connect to cable or satellite. Decisions are made that harm the public or even the company making the decision. Like I am now going to have to find the filters at the grocery store or a competitor like Wal Mart. Nice job.

No comments:

Post a Comment