Saturday, September 11, 2010

Google's low priority

So Google has come out with Priority inbox. I know I'm a week late, but anyway. What is the reason for this? The fact is i don't even use Gmail that much. Oh, it's my main e-mail account, but i usually look at my mail through Thunderbird, because I have multiple accounts on different platforms, namely one Gmail account & one att/yahoo one.

Plus I can't imagine that there are that many people getting that many e-mails that they have to star that much. I mean Google's new system is two different star accounts. So the most important e-mails go in starred inbox one, & the second most important in starred inbox two, & then there is everything else. Who has that many e-mails except a business?

And mind you. I don't think there are that many businesses using Gmail. Maybe a startup, or a very small operation, but most are using Outlook. Sorry to point that out to all the Microsoft haters, but that's just a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment