Monday, November 22, 2010

Satellite TV weather issues overblown

When I had Comcast I used to me amused by their commercials that made fun of people with satellite dishes. The one I remember had someone complaining that not only did the dish go out when it rained, but also (ha ha) when the dog sneezed! Of course they were being facectious.

Most of the time, there are no problems. In fact, in 5 years I remember my dish going out maybe twice, & neither were weather related. For instance, I had the TV on Saturday night for  maybe 3 hours after I got off work. Not until I turned it off to go to bed did i realize that not only was it raining, but it was raining really really hard. I have also watch it when the wind was really strong (another one of Comcast's supposed dish bugaboos).

I can't complain too much about my signal. As long as I can watch my shows I'm happy. Although I wish it had gone out yesterday afternoon so I wouldn't have had to endure the sickening display my Niners put on. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment