Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Antivirus issues

Sometimes my anti-virus software doesn't want to work. This is a problem since this is the most important thing on there to protect it. But since updating to the current version it seems like it doesn't like to do the automatic updates.

What is it with software? This is hardly the only program out there with issues. Example number one is, of course, itunes. A program known to corrupt your library & actually lose all your files. I'm sure there are others. This is not just an Apple problem. My anti-virus is a freebie from Germany. But I'm sure the pay programs from here have similar issues as do Microsoft programs, & since I have experience, I know that Linux has it's own set of issues.

I don't like to complain & I'm sure no one else does. But why are there so many problems associated with software? I just used Microsoft Excel starter (a free version that came with my new computer) to balance my checkbook. I even printed it out. Works just fine. Why can't everything be like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment