Monday, November 8, 2010

Beautiful animated theme for Firefox

I have just installed a great theme on my browser. Oskar is a dark animated theme that I had at one time on Ubuntu, but never put on Windows. It's a wacky dark theme with flashing lights, multi colored panels & other assorted goodies.

This is why people like Firefox, because you can change it's look & feel. As I look at my browser right now, here's what I see. On the "awesome bar" because I have FF on the add-on page, on the left Mozilla Corporation (US) is in green, with it flashing. The tab for the page is in red, & the new tab plus sign has blue dots circling around the sign. The icon for the bookmarks toolbar on the sidebar is flashing.

I'm using Scribe Fire to post. On the right of the editor where it lists your blog, there's a green square surrounded by a bigger green square. It is, of course, flashing. If I click "posts", it becomes a dark blue page with the posts listed in white. If I go to the top of the page & click bookmarks they are listed with flashing blue arrows to send you to the next directory. In fact all the drop down menus on the menu toolbar do that. This is just a beautiful, georgeous theme. The developer is russian & it's the 2nd most downloaded theme for Firefox. You think?


,

No comments:

Post a Comment