Monday, November 29, 2010

Keeping up with fans during game

As a 49er fan, I like to not only watch the games, but also see what the fans are saying during the game. So I keep open fan site 49ers Webzone so i can see what they are saying. Does this distract me from the game? Yeah, sometimes it does. it would be nice if i had a laptop or an iPad, so i could watch the game & keep track of what the fans were saying while watching, but I have a desktop computer so I have to walk over to where it's located to read the responses.

this is not the best system, but hey whatever works, right? Probably every team has a site that does this. it's also fun to see that some fans are far away & watching in various ways. One fan wrote in tonight that when the game was over it was almost 5AM, & he was going to work in 2 hours. obviously he's in Europe. Nice to know we have fans over there, even with this awful season.

I assume that eventually there will be some kind of app for the iPad. And remember that Lion, the new version of Mac OSX will have an app store, since Steve Jobs wants to get rid of non-apple software (you know like Flash & Firefox). Of course one can keep up with Facebook, but really, does everything have to relate to that? Or Twitter, which I have never used.

No comments:

Post a Comment