Saturday, November 19, 2011

Scribe Fire Fails

I am always surprised when an organization or company decides to change something that works. In this case it's the Firefox extension Scribe Fire that allows you to post to your blog without having to actually log in to it. Plus being able to have a webpage open at the same time.

Well that option is gone. The people that make that extension have broken it. That forced everybody into something called Scribe Fire Next. Next stop: deletion of extension. It wouldn't let me post to this blog. And when I went on the Scribe Fire website guess what? Lots of complaints about that very issue.

I really don't understand why a company would ruin a perfectly good blog editor. Do they not want people to use their program? I guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment