Sunday, May 8, 2011

Verizon Wants Me To Buy New Prepaid Phone

I frankly don't see the point of this. Why should I spend $20 on a new prepaid phone when I don't even use the current one? I use it once a week. that's why I have $140 on it. because I don't use it. I thought of buying a ringtone just to spend money but since no one has my number I would never get a call anyway.

Everyone at work has a smartphone, but why? If I want the internet I'll go on my computer. Watch TV? Uh, on a 4" screen. No thanks. Music? That's what my iPod is for. Guess what. This is how everyone including the government knows where you are & what you're doing. A courier using a smartphone is why Bin Laden is dead. Think about it. Heck Google probably knows if you're cheating on your wife & what hotel you're at.

No comments:

Post a Comment