Monday, May 16, 2011

iTunes & DVD's

I have a large number of songs on iTunes. Most are from my own CD's but also downloads from iTunes. Obviously I need to save those. Usually I just make a CD. But I have so many now(over 80 downloads) that it becomes an issue of space.

Because my computer has a DVD burner I tried to use it today. But for whatever reason it wouldn't burn. It started the first song, froze up & then shut off. Meaning the apple logo came up & that little tune meaning it was finished. Of course it wasn't because it never worked.

So I made a CD instead. That worked so I know the burner works. If I had too many songs on the playlist it should have told me. I know iTunes has a lot of issues but I don't need any. Seriously I must have burned 10 CD's since buying the iPod & that's of course a space issue. After burning the CD I printed a CD insert with all the songs listed. One of the things that actually worked. My computer has Lightscribe meaning I can etch directly on the CD's. But you need special discs which I haven't bought yet. I will eventually do that just to see how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment