Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You Tube shows incompetence

I like the TWITTV podcasts. I wanted to listen to the most recent TNT, which should be on there, but stupid You Tube can't find it. Why is that? Every other episode is on there. BTW- NOT in chronological order, which is stupid. Now, I should be able to find it by typing in the exact episode number, but nooooo. That doesn't work.

Seriously, what is the problem/ I will now have to go on iTunes & download it , filling up space on my harddrive, just because for one day, You Tube didn't know what it was doing. But , of course, I can always find that video of a cat using a toilet or chasing a roll of toilet paper. Gawd, what's wrong with people?

1 comment:

  1. If you just view the top half of that picture, the fox tail looks very much like a phallic symbol, lol.

    You have a nice blog with some interesting articles. Feel free to visit my blog any time (and please promo your own blog in the comments)!

    http://futuretwits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete