Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Burning CD's for no fun & little profit

So I made the mistake of telling someone at work that i have an Elvis CD. So now he wants me to burn it for him. Oh brother. Like he can't go to a used CD store & buy it for, o say, $6. Yeah, he has no money. But goes to the bar at least once a week. Whatever.

So I'll do it. But take my time. I have 4 days off this week. Today is day 3. Haven't done it yet. I set up a playlist. Hmmm. The entire first Cd only takes 43 minutes. Maybe I can put it all on one, or edit the double Cd to get the majority of the songs on it. The only issue is putting the songs in the same order they are on the Cd, since they're on itunes in alphabetical order.

I really don't understand itunes sometimes. On my ipod, if I click on albums, sometimes the songs aren't in the right order. I found this out the other day when i clicked on Led Zeppelin II. I also have that album on a playlist in the order they originally were. Different than "albums". Huh? I've seen this before. Must be some glitch in the software. Who knows? But then again, itunes lists 2 U2 albums as "alternative" & 1 as "rock", The Beatles as "pop", but Elton John as "rock".

Now if only I could burn DVD's. But I've yet to come across any site that let's you. If I could burn ESPN full sports like football or soccer matches, I would get a new DVD player, so I could watch on my TV. Or episodes of Letterman or Ferguson, but you can only stream those, thus I have to watch while sitting in front of my computer. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment