Sunday, January 2, 2011

iPhone users oversleep on New Years

Seriously, this is an issue? I continue to be amazed by a generation of fools who have this attitude that anything that didn't come out yesterday is "old fashioned" & "uncool". How about "it works". I don't own an iPhone & never will. The only cell phone I own is a prepaid flip phone that does nothing but send & receive calls. What a concept!

I don't oversleep or miss appointments because I own an actual alarm clock. Imagine that! It even plays the radio. But not my iPod. That's right. I actually own an iPod nano. Just in case you thought I was a luddite. I'm not. Heck, I'm writing a blog ain't I?

The whole thing is silly. Like people who overslept because of the end of Daylight Savings Time. Uh, you didn't change your clocks? Technology is great, but it doesn't set itself. Makes me think the geek culture is lazy. I'm surprised they're able to use computers or download stuff because they have to do something. I guess I'm just an old fogey.

No comments:

Post a Comment