Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CBS Removes Videos From Website

I am very angry right now. I don't have a VCR. The only way I get to watch episodes of David Letterman or Craig Ferguson is online. I watched the first 10 minutes of last Thursdays episode, & then suddenly the screen goes blank & I get this phony baloney crap "the video you are watching has expired". Excuse me? It was the 2nd most recent video on there.

This garbage needs to stop. CBS pulls this crap at least once a year. I am sick & tired of it. Of course if you try to complain nobody responds. There are articles on the web about CBS doing this to various shows, but the posts are a year old. Like I said this network pulls this at least once a year.

I don't have a DVR or on demand. This is how I keep up with various shows. This seems to be the only network that pulls this crap. Hell every BCS game is on ESPN's site, no problem. I can watch House or 30 Rock on Hulu, but I can't watch Letterman WTF?

This is obviously the worst network as far as how they treat the audience. It's inexcusable. They think because they're #1 they can piss on the audience. Well guess again. I'll find another station to watch. I would also suggest not watching reruns of CBS shows on cable because they get money for them. Grow up & quit treating the audience like garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment