Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mythbusters On YouTube

For some unexplained reason Discovery Channel does not host full episodes of it's various series. I have had trouble catching Mythbusters this fall because the episodes are against Survivor.

But I just discovered (LOL) that they can be found on YouTube. Hmmm.And tonight I actually watched last weeks episode in it's entirety. Maybe it's because this is such a popular show.  Lot's of fun & information. I like to call Mythbusters the funniest educational show on television. Not all the time. Sometimes it's just interesting. but what's wrong with that? This is certainly a show that everyone can watch. OK. Maybe a little kid wouldn't understand some of the science, but hopefully the entertainment the show provides would make someone get interested & study science.

Still I wonder why Discovery doesn't put these on their website. I noticed that Dirty Jobs only has clips, not full episodes. Does that mean the show is not as popular as I assumed? I mean Mike Rowe does a lot of commercials-Ford trucks, Bounty paper towels. Haven't seen Adam & Jamie do commercials (that would be hilarious like their cameo on CSI a few years ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment