Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gawker Screws Up Websites Again

What is it with this company? They must really hate their readers because they continue to mess with the UI of their various sites. I'm talking about Lifehacker & Gizmodo specifically. You used to be able to switch between Top Stories & Blog View. No longer. Blog View has been discontinued, therefore no way to easily read all the days posts.

Now why would this company continue to do this? I don't know. I like to read those two sites but it's becoming harder & harder every time they pull this garbage. it's like they don't want you to enjoy their site. That's OK. I'll just go elsewhere. I suspect others will do the same & when they suddenly notice their readership declining maybe they can explain to their bosses why they decided to ruin a perfectly good website.


No comments:

Post a Comment