Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Apple Releases iCloud

If you have iTunes 10.4 you will be asked to upgrade to 10.5. This includes the new iCloud, which puts your library in the cloud. This means you can re-download your songs, which you couldn't before. It's also supposed to be wireless, meaning you can download directly from say, an iPod Touch or obviously, an iPhone.

I have neither. I have an iPod nano. I also don't have WiFi in my home since I have a desktop computer & thus, don't need it. So this doesn't help me at all. I love how every technology company, not just Apple has decided that everyone has WiFi at home. Has a study ever been done that shows the percentage of computer users that do? I would be interested in the percentage. Because this also affects iPad users & Kindle users.

Should I switch? I don't see the reason why. I'm still debating over calling my ISP & increasing my package to one with faster download speeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment