Sunday, June 12, 2011

Technorati Invites Me To Be A Critic (Maybe)

The blog listing site Technorati sent me an e-mail. They had bought a website called Blogcritics & need people to write. it's a site with many areas. There is actually an article about Blogcritics on Wikipedia. I would write not just about technology like I do here, but other things as well.

Maybe I could be a TV & movie critic. I could write about the DVD's I get from Netflix. Last week I saw Red, & I just got in the mail Fair Game. Or maybe I could write about Game of Thrones the excellent medieval fantasy on HBO. Well...that's almost over, but True Blood is coming back. Or maybe about music, or politics(well that's dangerous).

But I will wait & see if they even approve me. depends if they like my writing here. It's an interesting idea. They know about me because this blog has been submitted & is listed on Technorati. Pretty low but hey this isn't Tech Crunch or Lifehacker. It would be interesting to see how many views  I could get. Not too many on this site, but oh well, watch ya  gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment