Sunday, March 25, 2012

Facebook's Ironic Complaint

It is amusing to read someone from Facebook complaining about employers demanding the log in info from prospective employees.

Facebook is the best known example of privacy violation out there. They are constantly in trouble for misuse of customer information. It is the reason I deleted my account. Plus no one I know actually uses it. I know, I know, EVERYONE is on Facebook. Yeah, but do they actually use it?

When I had an account, I would go on relative's pages & notice there hadn't been a post either by them, or from friends to them in months. I wasn't getting stuff either. But the big problem is Facebook not deleting stuff when asked, or after accounts have been deleted. That is just wrong. So for them to be criticizing companies for wanting to look at people's account is hypocritical.

No comments:

Post a Comment