Saturday, March 12, 2011

MSNBC Embarrasses itself again

With people like myself interested in news about the Japanese earthquake & tsunami(hey I live in California)I turn to cable news. And what is MSNBC doing? The same crap they do every weekend, their prison doc bloc. Seriously? The 5th largest earthquake ever recorded, a massive tsunami that actually caused destruction on the west coast (Santa Cruz harbor 30 miles south of Silicon Valley had boats destroyed by waves), & you incompetents are showing this "lock up" garbage.

Meanwhile CNN first had Wolf Blitzer covering it, then switched to CNN International which had several reporters on the scene. This is what I want to see when there is a major international story. But MSNBC, & the over the air networks don't want to change their pre-programmed stuff. This is what modern technology is about. Providing information, not "no one cares, lets show gangs in prison, or reruns of some sitcom or cop show".

I am glad I have removed this joke of a network from my "favorites" on my remote, because this was just bad & whoever at the network made this decision needs to explain themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment