Monday, March 14, 2011

iPhone Screws Up DST

When I read this in my paper this morning, I wanted to laugh. The super successful much beloved iPhone can't figure out daylight saving time. Oh brother. For some people it actually set the phone's clock back an hour, meaning this ultra modern gadget was off 2 hours!

So as a non user, non owner I am highly amused. Apparently it had the same issue when DST ended last year. Well I only have a prepaid Samsung Verizon phone which I don't use as an alarm clock, so I don't care, besides it has the correct time. I just which it sounded better, but then again I only use it once a week to see if my direct deposit has gone to the bank.

My HP desktop also has the right time, having updated itself, which means my iPod has the correct time (but old music since I added some 60's stuff yesterday-White Rabbit FTW-love that song). I see from Tech Crunch that blogger is updating it's template & dashboard. hope it doesn't interfere with my blog. I write using ScribeFire through Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment