Sunday, February 20, 2011

Electric Blanket Lacking Juice

Tomorrow I am going to buy a new Blanket. I don't know how long I've had this one, but it doesn't seem to do the job anymore. I leave it on all night & in the morning I'm only comfortable if the house temp isn't too low. Like this morning it was 58° & so I actually put the furnace on at 7AM.

Usually I don't have to do this. On work days I get up at 5:30AM & leave the house at 6:30, so why bother? But when I'm home I don't get up until 8:30. I rarely turn the heat on, but as I said, the blanket isn't delivering any more. The light goes on, but that's it. If I tough the wires embedded in the blanket I don't feel anything. I used to feel heat when I did that.

So hopefully I can find one that doesn't cost me an arm & a leg. Otherwise I'll have to apply for "Survivor" (Just kidding-but really, do we need Russell again, & what's up with Mr "I'm a former federal agent"?).


No comments:

Post a Comment