Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Yet another Website That Hates Firefox

I am really really sick & tired of writing this same post on a regular basis. This time it's Pandora. Figure it out fools. And for the record, yes, I tried it on IE9. Guess what? It worked.

Every programmer who pulls this crap should be banned from the internet until they get their collective heads out of their unowhats. It's not that hard actually. Just code for the 2nd most popular browser in the world. Why is that so hard? 

I mean, are you really that stupid? But then again I've had this issue with so many different websites that I am tired of complaining about the idiocy. I can't even use Spotify because of their "must have Facebook account" crap. Maybe I could just start a fake Mark Zuckerberg account. Probably wouldn't matter. That probably can't run on Firefox either.

No comments:

Post a Comment