Sunday, June 17, 2012

Microsoft To Announce B&N Tablet?

This is the latest rumor. My question is why? None of the tablets other than the iPad sell anything. This is going to be an Android based tablet. Also, why is MS bothering since Windows 8 will be coming out soon. It makes no sense to put out an Android tablet on 7, rather than a Metro based tablet using 8.

This looks like a half-you-no-what idea. Probably to steal some publicity from Apple. And why a tablet using Barnes & Nobles store, rather than the Microsoft/Metro store being developed for 8? This sounds like something that wasn't well thought out.

Well, I won't be buying one. I have a full computer. That works for me. The Kindle Fire has fallen behind the Galaxy Tab in sales, which is miles behind the iPad. And I have no intention of wasting $500-$900 on one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment