Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CBS Incompetent At Showing Video

After praising CBS yesterday for all the video, today I criticize them for idiocy. I attempted to watch Craig Ferguson's Friday show. Apparently CBS didn't want me to watch.

I only saw half the monologue because it was cut off for 3 commercials. Then during "check the tweets & e-mail", one of the funniest parts of the show, he was cut off for 4 ads. WTF!?

This is total incompetence. Do I have to record his show because you won't let me watch on line because of your stupidity? I see this all the time. Letterman interviews will be cut off for ads. Do you think we will continue to put up with this nonsense? Well, guess what? I sent an e-mail complaining about this crap. Nothing will happen, but they need to know that this is not acceptable.

You know what this is about don't you? CBS doesn't want you watching online. They don't make as much on the ads online as on air. Well you know what? I DON'T CARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment