Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Online Contests

Does anybody ever win these contests or surveys? I ask because it seems every time you buy something at the store your receipt has access to a survey where you can win money or prizes. Just this week I have done survey's for Target & Best Buy. AARP has a daily contest for a Kindle Fire or $1000. This involves a game arcade with 25 different games. You don't even have to play the games, just by clicking on the game you get an entry. So I have probably 200 entries this month. My prediction: I won't win.

I guess I can't call them a scam, since I don't have to spend any money, but who makes any? Yeah somebody supposedly gets something. The Target & Best Buy ones are for $5000 gift cards. AARP has one for $10,000. I entered that one too. I won't win that either. I'm guessing clicking on these gets ad clicks, but since I have AdBlock Plus, I don't see those.

1 comment:

  1. Not all contests will probably lead you into winning, but there is no harm in trying. Maybe, you’ll win someday, soon. I also had an experience of joining an online contest and, fortunately, I won a pair of tickets to a football game. That was my first time and it’s really fun! The thrill of gaining some experience through it is also amazing.

    Felix Stendahl

    ReplyDelete