Sunday, April 15, 2012

iTunes Tries to Download More Than I Ordered

I am a big fan of Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel. But this year they went & changed their schedule. Now the show is on Sunday opposite my HBO shows. They have never been on Sunday first run before, as far as I know.

So I keep trying to find reruns during the week & usually fail. I haven't seen a full episode yet. So I was going to tape tonight's at 6, that being the east coast broadcast. Wouldn't you know it, I forgot.

So I said "screw it, I'll download it from iTunes". For some reason iTunes tried to download two episodes, last weeks & an episode from last season. Now why would it want to do that? I didn't order that episode. I didn't click on it because it wasn't listed.

Now I did download an episode last year & watched it. But didn't order any more, so what is Apple up to? I deleted the other episode, but I will be interested in seeing if I get charged for one or two episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment