Sunday, April 1, 2012

HBO's Game Of Thrones Guide

After watching the 2nd season premiere, it is recommended that you check out the HBO website. There you will find a guide for the show.

This show has so many characters & subplots that this guide is helpful. Yes, you can watch without it, but it makes it easier to understand. There are maps, family trees for all the major characters & their houses, & of course, cast & crew.

There are also interactive features to check out while viewing episodes on HBO Go. I will pass on that since I don't need to watch each episode twice. I expect that others might take advantage of that however.

HBO has done this for other series. I would like some info on the filming, but I'm sure I can find that somewhere. This is an excellent series, & the website stuff is proof that HBO wants it's audience to get a full experience. This is the best thing HBO has produced since Deadwood, & hopefully the ratings will bear that out, unlike the recently departed "Luck", which had none.

No comments:

Post a Comment