Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mystery Solved:Daily Joke Labeled Spam by Gmail

I have been wondering for a couple of months what happened to my "joke of the day". I always buy a "Page a Day" calendar, & this year I subscribed to a free online calendar that came with the calendar I bought. The one I got was a joke calendar. After a month it suddenly disappeared.

Today for some reason I decided to see what was in the spam box. To my surprise there were all the daily jokes for 2 months! I have no idea why this happened. Google just decided on it's own that these daily little jokes were spam that I needed to be protected from. Makes you wonder what else Gmail wants to protect me from.

There's a lot of stuff from HP trying to sell me stuff. That's OK. I don't need to see that. Nothing else stands out. My Yahoo account has a lot more junk in it, & that stuff is in the inbox! So I did what Gmail said to get the jokes back in the inbox, but I won't really know until tomorrow. So I would suggest that peoplke check spam once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment