Sunday, August 7, 2011

Technology Mistakes Rewards Me With Snacks

You gotta love technology screw ups. Even little ones in devices we don't consider "real tech". Like vending machines. Yes there is actually technology involved. How does it know what candy bar you want? Well I hit the key pad numbers that relate to it, but it could still mess up. But it never does, at least as far as dropping what I wanted.

But it can still do things it shouldn't. So I am planning to buy some lottery tickets this week. Why? Because twice in the last month when I've put a dollar in the vending machine at work I've gotten 2 candy bars! I like that. Considering how much money I have spent on that machine in the last 2 years. A dollar a bar when they are 69 cents at the Dollar Tree.

Of course I've also seen the coffee vending machine start pouring out without first dropping a cup, but since that coffee is nasty & I bring my own it doesn't matter!LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment