Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Google+ Now Open-Who Cares?

That's right. The fake Facebook is now open to anyone. I'm still not interested. I had Facebook for probably 6 months before I deleted my account. Too many privacy issues. Now that wouldn't be a problem with Google would it?

I have several problems with this, starting with the fact that Google+ looks exactly like Facebook. Like you couldn't come up with your own look? Yes there is "hangouts", where you can video chat with several people at once. I'm sure there are other ways to do that. I just can't get excited & I'm not the only one. Google+ has stagnated with new members flattening out, which is why it has now gone public.

I don't see this replacing Facebook. Actually I wouldn't mind if all these social sites died. You have friends, call them, e-mail them. GO VISIT THEM! It's not that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment