Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hulu Desktop

On my computer I have two ways of using Hulu. Via the website, or through a desktop application that came with my computer.

My problem is that it has some issues. Like when you are browsing through the listings, it plays trailers, & there is no way to disable them. Why would you do this? It's annoying, so I am forced to lower the volume on my speakers so I don't have to hear them, but I can't pause them. What a stupid idea. This doesn't happen on the website.

Movies are listed alphabetically. That's an improvement from the website, which doesn't seem to have any plan at all. Unless it's like Netflix, which is in order of release to the site. But there are so many movies, most of which are junk, that trying to find one worth watching is a real bear. I ended up watching a MST3K flick, not the first I've watched recently.

I mostly watch TV on Hulu, since recent episodes are available. I wish Discovery Channel would put their shows on there, or at least on their own site.

No comments:

Post a Comment