Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Threw Out My Printer Today

After having my HP 1660 printer for a couple of years I finally gave up. I spent 1/2 hour trying to get this POS to print ONE FREAKING PAGE!!!

I have had an issue for some time. It will say "no paper in tray". Well that's bogus (copyright John C Dvorak). There is plenty of paper in the tray. It just doesn't want to print. So I go into the HP solution center. "Unplug printer, then replug in", "unplug USB cord". Well I did all that & that just made it worse. Not only would it not pick up the paper, it finally just stopped working at all.

What do I mean? Before you could hear the cartridges moving to the center of the printer right before the printer would attempt to pick up the paper. Now it wasn't moving at all. Thanks HP. So now I have about 400 sheets of unused printer paper. Well I guess I have an unending supply of scratch paper. I will never buy another printer of ANY brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment