Saturday, October 31, 2020

It's Update Week!

 Yup. It really is. Earlier this week I updated my desktop from Linux Mint 18.3 to the new version 20. Today it was time to update my phone. No, I didn't get a new phone, but I updated it from ios 13.7 to ios 14.1. Looks similar except for some stuff in settings. Oh, and the icon for music has gone back to a solid red from that kinda rainbow color scheme they had before. I still won't really use it because my music is on a 15 year old ipod nano, that still works great. I'm still trying to find out if there's a way to remove the old Mint distro, but if not, no biggie. Plus trying to figure out how to get the photos I took on an old Samsung phone into Apple Photos. Right now their on Google Photos, which is also on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment